The SPL Institute
The leader in the industry
We expect you to;
- Have extensive knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Have experience in working with PHP;
- Have experience in working with frameworks (Laravel);
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MYSQL);
- Have experience with WordPress/ Magento – would be a plus;
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work;
- Have the ability to work collaboratively as part of a project team;
- Have excellent English skills.
Your main responsibilities include;
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs;
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language;
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems;
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent;
- Edit content and re-design web pages;
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Maintain and expand our websites;
- Assist and support in the upkeeping of our websites.
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com